Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling 08 hgr built kawi 450. motor built by hetrick racing..ported , cams. hetrick pipe. hetrick air box. power commander. hyper wheels. tire balls with spares and inflater. full skid. gt thunder shocks. and sprocket guard. flex bars. with bark busters. generation x hood. ims ex large tank. ims foot pegs. steering stabilizer. aprox 5 hrs . well maintained . sorry no trades. 6,800 i can mail pic if interested..

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (dusteater @ Jan 26 2009, 04:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15832
selling 08 hgr built kawi 450. motor built by hetrick racing..ported , cams. hetrick pipe. hetrick air box. power commander. hyper wheels. tire balls with spares and inflater. full skid. gt thunder shocks. and sprocket guard. flex bars. with bark busters. generation x hood. ims ex large tank. ims foot pegs. steering stabilizer. aprox 5 hrs . well maintained . sorry no trades. 6,800 i can mail pic if interested..
can you send me a pic thanks [email protected]

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow cant believe ther arnt any interested people here.is this price to high.or no one have any money.i feel its a great value for a hetrick built quad. are times that bad.is any one interested in the quad with out the wheels and tire balls?may part it out but need to sell everything.

·
Registered
420 Posts
you got a pic of the larger tank installed?

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (dusteater @ Mar 9 2009, 09:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16432
not shure what you want . i cant post pic here .you cant tell the tank is on.the only thing is that there is some of the tank abouve the sides.
ya i just want to see one installed im interested in getting 1!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after easter sale.... reducing the price to 6,500 also if your a mx rider all you need are a arms.hetricks built the motor for mx and xc. call me at 724-355-8415 i can ship it through hetricks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
im thinking of selling off some stuff.is there any interest?. selling hypers,with extra rings and mud plugs. .tire balls with extras and inflator.ims tank.. i have some stock stuff rear grab. head lights.carbon fiber under fender cover new in box...also have stock exaust.

·
Registered
420 Posts
im interested in the tank!is it black or natural and how much ya want 4 it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
how much for the carbon fiber duct? pm me BOTTOM $

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (dusteater @ Apr 28 2009, 08:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16973
im thinking of selling off some stuff.is there any interest?. selling hypers,with extra rings and mud plugs. .tire balls with extras and inflator.ims tank.. i have some stock stuff rear grab. head lights.carbon fiber under fender cover new in box...also have stock exaust.
im interested in the ims tank is it black?and how much do you want 4 it!

·
Registered
420 Posts
tank sells for 249 on rockymountain.com with my dealer account i can get it for 209.00 what you looking for that?i will give you 175 plus shipping to 02888

1 - 20 of 28 Posts