Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the dyno results from my 08 KFX450. We made pulls on a bone stock machine and when I say bone stock I mean core in and lid on she was showroom floor quality. And then we just put the normal three A BCS Intake, Two Brothers full pipe and Two Brothers Juice box. If anyone would like anymore info about what we did pm me and I would be glad to answer any questions. We started bone stock at 36.80 rwhp with a really choppy power section and after all the mods we made 44.13 with a smoother power band throught the range. All runs were done same day we would stop to let it cool off and switch parts at the same time the fourwheeler stayed strapped to the dyno from start to finish. I cant get the graphs to post they are in a word format if someone could post them on here if I emailed it to you. I cant get the graphs to post they are in a word format if someone could post them on here if I emailed it to you. Or if you would just like to see them I will send it to you just pm me. We made 7 pulls with differnt combinations and have all the papers to back it up.

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (Stick It Racing @ Aug 18 2008, 01:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11189
Here is the dyno results from my 08 KFX450. We made pulls on a bone stock machine and when I say bone stock I mean core in and lid on she was showroom floor quality. And then we just put the normal three A BCS Intake, Two Brothers full pipe and Two Brothers Juice box. If anyone would like anymore info about what we did pm me and I would be glad to answer any questions. We started bone stock at 36.80 rwhp with a really choppy power section and after all the mods we made 44.13 with a smoother power band throught the range. All runs were done same day we would stop to let it cool off and switch parts at the same time the fourwheeler stayed strapped to the dyno from start to finish. I cant get the graphs to post they are in a word format if someone could post them on here if I emailed it to you. I cant get the graphs to post they are in a word format if someone could post them on here if I emailed it to you. Or if you would just like to see them I will send it to you just pm me. We made 7 pulls with differnt combinations and have all the papers to back it up.
PM Sent

1 - 2 of 2 Posts