Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a blazing 108 outside in phoenix today...the idea of riding is not even a possiblity during the day...It's either very early morning or wait until sept before the season kicks off again.. at least i'll be able to enjoy the riding experiences of everyone here until it cools down!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey offroadhunter....I'm sure you haven't been depressed about these last couple of days!!! I worked late Thursday, but still managed to get a couple hours of riding in when I got home. This might be a great weekend for riding!!! Do you have places you go out by your place. I'm sure you have all kinds of trails up there! I live right by the white tanks so within 15 min. or so I'm out playing! I was going to see if you know of a site to look up places that your allowed to go out riding. My father-in-law works for the game and fish and he hate people trashing his area,(blames it on the quads) and is always telling me I can't ride anywhere. I'd like to know for sure where I'm allowed to ride or not. I'm always out at the white tanks, but am I really allowed to be there? Are we allowed to ride anywhere anymore?!? Seems like the areas get smaller and smaller. Well, enjoy these couple of days.......can't beat this weather! We might even get the quads...what do you call it...muddy! Ha ha

---Ben

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (onederwhy @ May 23 2008, 07:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9372
Hey offroadhunter....I'm sure you haven't been depressed about these last couple of days!!! I worked late Thursday, but still managed to get a couple hours of riding in when I got home. This might be a great weekend for riding!!! Do you have places you go out by your place. I'm sure you have all kinds of trails up there! I live right by the white tanks so within 15 min. or so I'm out playing! I was going to see if you know of a site to look up places that your allowed to go out riding. My father-in-law works for the game and fish and he hate people trashing his area,(blames it on the quads) and is always telling me I can't ride anywhere. I'd like to know for sure where I'm allowed to ride or not. I'm always out at the white tanks, but am I really allowed to be there? Are we allowed to ride anywhere anymore?!? Seems like the areas get smaller and smaller. Well, enjoy these couple of days.......can't beat this weather! We might even get the quads...what do you call it...muddy! Ha ha

---Ben
Ben...yes you are right but the sad news is that in in NY for the week visiting family...Hopefully when I get back it'll still be decent riding weather. I've never been out by the white tanks but id suggest ridingarizona.com website, there are people from the AZ area that can probably answer your question for sure. Perhaps we can hook up sometime, i'd gladly head over there for some new trail riding. Can also hook up at various places in the middle that are good fun. And to your point of the quad riders ruining the land, it saddens me as I drive throughout the valley and look at all these new lots of lands being developed, acres & acres being destroyed for housing and yet us lil quad riders are the real problem...makes no sense..I simply try to be respectful no matter where I ride so at least I know i'm not personally the cause

1 - 7 of 7 Posts