Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i just got my new KFX450R. i had a 2003 400ex and have been wanting to get into racing. i sold my 400 to get the Kaw 450. i found one and i am very pleased. i got an 08 with many goodies on it. it came with a Trinity Stage 4 slip on, an intake, and a PC3 power commander. The guy i bought it off of powercoated the frame and swing arm. he put Pro Armour full nerf bars and heel gaurds on it. He custom made the airbox. he copied the design from DASA.I will try to add some pics, but im not real sure how. Can someone help me out? Please, any info you would like to give me, feel free. Thanks!

·
Registered
70 Posts
QUOTE (t_johnston84 @ Nov 6 2008, 02:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=13713
I'm new to this as well. What is the problem with the intake tube?
it sucks. simple as that. when you look at it you'll see why. they made it that way for emissions purposes. that should be one of the first things you upgrade if you want more 'go' out of your kfx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have pics but i havent uploaded them yet. he did mod the airbox and put an aftermarket filter on it. he did a very nice job on it!

·
Registered
56 Posts
By the pics posted you can see he's got something other than the stock intake tube. Not sure what it is but its not the LTR tube

1 - 11 of 11 Posts