Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Colorado (6,000 ft elevation) and I have a 3 mod KFX (full Dasa 13", Fuel ATV intake and a PCIII). Currently I am using the map from Fuel ATV, however, it only seems to work okay at this elevation. I know Fuel ATV calibrated their map at sea level in California. If anybody has a high elevation map (above 5,000 ft) with the three mods like my set-up and it works for me, I will offer some kind of a trade. Please let me know.

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (Black Kawi @ Jul 29 2008, 05:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10619
I live in Colorado (6,000 ft elevation) and I have a 3 mod KFX (full Dasa 13", Fuel ATV intake and a PCIII). Currently I am using the map from Fuel ATV, however, it only seems to work okay at this elevation. I know Fuel ATV calibrated their map at sea level in California. If anybody has a high elevation map (above 5,000 ft) with the three mods like my set-up and it works for me, I will offer some kind of a trade. Please let me know.

I am also in Colorado and would be interested in a High elavation map....

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm in Denver - do either one of you race? What kind of riding do you guys do?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.