Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running this exhaust? It seems good just wondering performance wise. I did check on the site but couldn't find a good answer. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have read two different magazine articles about Maxpower's big bore kit for the kfx450r, both used the Jardine exhaust, and both seemed to think it was a good exhaust. That is the only info I have been able to find about it. I would like to hear from somebody who has it and what they think of it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, that's where I read about it also. Seems like they really liked it. I was just curious if people liked it. Magazines can be paid off lol. I want a actual person that's used it to give me an opinion.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Jardine makes a solid system. They are best known for their streetbike systems but the old RT4 was a top performer on the YFZ450. Although I have never tested the RT5 system I would expect for the quality to be top notch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the jardine rt99 on my kfx450r and love it. Runs much better than stock and is just the right loudness that it's not deafining

1 - 5 of 5 Posts