Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JD Performance +2 stock shock A Arms, Any one have a set they are using now? (kfx450) if so please post, how was the install? do you like them? etc..
Moto1

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'll let you know next weekend. I suppose to have a set coming this coming next week. Now I have question is anybody running a Trinity Pipe ? And what price did you for it plus shipping. Also where did you buy it from ?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a procircuit full exhaust, I need to unload, looks new around 10 hours on it,
Moto1

·
Registered
2 Posts
Front end fits like a GLOVE! I didn't get how to put one part together and i called Dave at JD Performance and he told me what to do.. it was pretty cool, he basically walked me thru it and it was way easier than i was making it.

the powder coat looks great and bike is so much smoother.

this weekend i'm going to start messing with the caster adjustments... it looks super simple to do, i just want to see how the bike handles in each setting... 3 different settings from moving little spacers... looks easy to adjust..

LOVE EM!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ya, the stockers are all i can afford right now...

besides the quality being top notch, the JD price was GREAT... that's why i got their arms

i'll get new shocks in a few months, but right now, it softened up the front end.. because they are +2. honestly... it feels so much better, i may not even get new shocks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
We are now offering a/arm, shock packages starting at $1,100

We are also offering a/arm, front and rear shock conversion [new springs/revalve/rear link] starting at $1,425

1 - 8 of 8 Posts