Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is actually getting shipped to me. It's in Cali. and I am in MD. so its a little bit of a hike. Can't wait to get back riding. Haven't raced in over a year. Usually I build my own. But for the price its definately worth it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
9500 well 10 with shipping. What a steal. The one i bought only has 15 hours on it. He also has another for sale that has never had gas in it. It was used ofr all the photo shoots. they want 12 for that one, but it does not have a built motor like the one I got. I was told the last time the motor was on a dyno it made 58hp.

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (MXrider38 @ Jul 28 2008, 02:25 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10601
9500 well 10 with shipping. What a steal. The one i bought only has 15 hours on it. He also has another for sale that has never had gas in it. It was used ofr all the photo shoots. they want 12 for that one, but it does not have a built motor like the one I got. I was told the last time the motor was on a dyno it made 58hp.
That's some impressive HP..i'm sure the quad's gonna fly!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hope so, the last mx quad I built (yfz 450) I always felt like I was underpowered. It only had simple mods pipe etc. I guess it's cause I ride A class and everyone has built motors seems like. I am hoping it handles better than my yamaha did.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah me too!
It's in the process of being shipped now. He supposedly dropped it off at Temecula motorsports to get crated and shipped to me. So hopefully can be riding real soon! It's freakin killing me knowing I bought that quad and don't have it yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts