Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 kfx 450 for sale with tons of extras. ims fuel tank, all new green plastic with monster team kit (changed from all black), k&n air filter, kx450 dirtbike intake cam, power commander. now here is a list of things i did during the winter and has never been on dirt since. full n motion 9 inch exhaust, 2inch bar risers, powermadd handguards, streamline steering stabilizer, proarmor grab bar, alba front bumper, dg heelplate nerfs, front and rear wheel spacers, swing arm powdercoated black, subframe powdercoated black, front a-arms powdercoated black, works tripple rate front suspension upgrade kit, proarmor front a-arm guards, belly pan skid plate, kawasaki aluminum rear skid plate, 15 tooth front renthal sprocket, quadtech hump seat, rear holshot tires and front maxis tires, new brakes and during powdercoating replaced all a-arm bearings, swing arm bearings,and axle bearings. oil was changed every two rides. im a certified kawasaki teck so everything is done professionally. best of all this atv still has 4 years of kawasaki extended warranty left on it that is transferable. atv has about 30 to 40 hours on it but everything is new again. getting married and just no time to ride. bike is located in paintsville kentucky at the dealership where i work. buyer is responsible for pickup. $5300.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
new photos. $5000 and it could be yours. will sell for $4500 with the exception of the quadtech seat gas tank and full exhaust.still have factory seat, tank and pro circuit slipon to go back on it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good evening!

Can you help me with my 09 KFX450R? My oil has been milky lookin or well foaming as it looks thru the site glass.Have changed it a few times its gotten better......any help would be great I just got it has not even 4 hours on it ride time still new was an insurance deal from my kawasaki dealership.Bought it at a used car lot was origionaly sitting in there show room at the kawi dealership we had a couple tornados last summer so....It only has very minor cosmeticaly as far as damage .They said it was never ran....I picked it up for $4700

1 - 6 of 6 Posts