Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

KFX450r PCIII

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  hammerdown 
#1 ·
I bought this PC III back in Sep when I bought the bike. I installed it but I didn't use zip ties or something to secured but the velcro. Well on a jump the PCIII came off and had an encounter with the chain. The PC III was still working until this weeken when I got careless and got it wet. I ordered a new one and is suppose to be here tomorrow. This afternoon I went to the garage to explain a friend what happened and the bike started and is working just fine. I'd take a video of the bike running with the physically messed up but working PC III if I have to.

Best offer takes it.

#5 ·
I stand correct, you CAN NOT download maps into it. I went off the fact that the USB port still untouch and while making the video of it realized I could NOT load a map into it.

However, it has the DASA pipe and fuelatv intake map in it.

G
#6 ·
My Power Commander also came loose and got tangled in the chain. Mine still works but is really beat up. I think Dyno Jet's suggested mounting method is not good enough. I called Dyno Jet and requested they give me a discount on a replacement unit since their mounting failed. They basicly told me to wooter off. Most other companies in the industry offer better customer servce. I will be looking at other options when/if my current unit stops working.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.