Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
QUOTE (Mikey @ May 4 2008, 04:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8611
Has anyone tried this pipe are no anyone that has. Seem's to be reasonably priced and has all good reviews on www.rockymountainatv.com

I have one on my KFX450. It sounds really good to me with the screen out. Its not as deep sounding as the hondas though. It seems to help the engine a little but I dont have a EFI controller either, so that is my two cents hope it helps

·
Registered
21 Posts
QUOTE (mdskfx @ May 5 2008, 12:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8625
I have one on my KFX450. It sounds really good to me with the screen out. Its not as deep sounding as the hondas though. It seems to help the engine a little but I dont have a EFI controller either, so that is my two cents hope it helps
Always wondered about that one also. I Like FMF pretty much but have been curious about a few others. Seems dasa is a good choice also. From what I have seen people have got nothing but good to say about them. But FMF sounds beautiful as far as I am concerned. Nice deep sounds in low RPM climbing hills in seconds gear. Atleast that is where I usualy am in the tight trails in central Texas area. Seems to work best for the rocks and roots. But anyway I'm rambling now and will shut up. But, if all else fails, Just remember the immortal words or Socrates, "I drank what?!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts