Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 kfx 450 for sale with tons of extras. ims fuel tank, all new green plastic with monster team kit (changed from all black), k&n air filter, kx450 dirtbike intake cam, power commander. now here is a list of things i did during the winter and has never been on dirt since. full n motion 9 inch exhaust, 2inch bar risers, powermadd handguards, streamline steering stabilizer, proarmor grab bar, alba front bumper, dg heelplate nerfs, front and rear wheel spacers, swing arm powdercoated black, subframe powdercoated black, front a-arms powdercoated black, works tripple rate front suspension upgrade kit, proarmor front a-arm guards, belly pan skid plate, kawasaki aluminum rear skid plate, 15 tooth front renthal sprocket, quadtech hump seat, rear holshot tires and front maxis tires, new brakes and during powdercoating replaced all a-arm bearings, swing arm bearings,and axle bearings. oil was changed every two rides caz im a kawasaki mechanic at our local shop and im a freak about maintnance. best of all this atv still has 4 years of kawasaki extended warranty left on it that is transferable. atv has about 30 to 40 hours on it but everything is new and ready to go now. getting married and just no time to ride. ASKING PRICE IS $8000 BUT DONT BE AFRAID TO MAKE ME AN OFFER. buyer responsible for pick up or delivery.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you ever decide to sell the goodies off it keep me in mind. I'd be interested in the exhaust and the seat.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts