Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 buddies that I ride with both with first generation kfx450's. 2 weeks ago one last his tranny, not sure what gear yet But it made a hole in the side case. Last week the second one went out same way same place, hole in exactly the same area. Now I havent seen either one of them so im not sure where the hole is but I will find out. Wondering if anyone else is having trouble. Just seems weird that 2 people in the same area have the same exact problem. Oh and kawasaki isnt covering them, they both bought the extended warrenty. They are thinking about going together and getting a lawyer and taking them to court. I dought seriously if they will. So anyone else with tranny problems?
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ive not heard of any issues like this..whats odd is that kawi won't warranty it...from all the posts ive read, kawi has honored the warrantyon virtually all major issues..

·
Registered
27 Posts
i was starting to have problems with my tranny earlier in the year and during winter, i would try to shift into 3 and it would just kick back i tried everything to fix it, after putting everything back to factory specs and it stopped doing it but as far as breaking the case i havent heard of that yet. hopefully that gets worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts