Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 buddies that I ride with both with first generation kfx450's. 2 weeks ago one last his tranny, not sure what gear yet But it made a hole in the side case. Last week the second one went out same way same place, hole in exactly the same area. Now I havent seen either one of them so im not sure where the hole is but I will find out. Wondering if anyone else is having trouble. Just seems weird that 2 people in the same area have the same exact problem. Oh and kawasaki isnt covering them, they both bought the extended warrenty. They are thinking about going together and getting a lawyer and taking them to court. I dought seriously if they will. So anyone else with tranny problems?
Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
27 Posts
i was starting to have problems with my tranny earlier in the year and during winter, i would try to shift into 3 and it would just kick back i tried everything to fix it, after putting everything back to factory specs and it stopped doing it but as far as breaking the case i havent heard of that yet. hopefully that gets worked out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.