Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (infamous#7 @ Jan 31 2008, 02:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5865
how much are you lookin to spend?

i am building one right now but i am quiting racing due to having my second knee injury with in a year
around like 8 grand more if someone buys my yfz what it got on it and pics to [email protected] and where u loacted thanks tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE (crazytim59EX @ Feb 2 2008, 12:47 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5915
around like 8 grand more if someone buys my yfz what it got on it and pics to [email protected] and where u loacted thanks tim
ok this is a brand new bike it has never been road and it is still being built but i will give you a list of all the stuff that will be on it.

2008 kfx450r

Has the factory programable ecm with software and cables(same thing team green runs)$1000-if you can find a dealer that can get it
HOlZ long travel A-arms With fox EVOL Shocks -$2500
Fox podium rear shock-$800
lsr axel-$420
Custom aluminum intake-$300
Holz steering stem-$250
Rath Pro peg nerfs-$300
ims front bumper-$80
Sparks factory head-Priceless
sparks custom ground web cams-priceless
Full hiper/mxr6- $900
Oil cooler-priceless
renthal fatbars
bladwin harness with kill switch kit
works connection clutch lever
prodesign kill teather
quadtech hood
quadtech air duct
quadtech seat (the one only factory support riders get)

im sure there is some stuff i have left out but you can have all the stock stuff if you want it
i am lookinf for 10000 but willing to deal just a little bit , i have spent way more then that building it and getting the parts plus countless hours getting all the stuff i am not supposed to have : ) the bike is still being built but i can get pics of the parts if you want but it can be done probably within 3 weeks

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (infamous#7 @ Feb 2 2008, 01:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=5922
ok this is a brand new bike it has never been road and it is still being built but i will give you a list of all the stuff that will be on it.

2008 kfx450r

Has the factory programable ecm with software and cables(same thing team green runs)$1000-if you can find a dealer that can get it
HOlZ long travel A-arms With fox EVOL Shocks -$2500
Fox podium rear shock-$800
lsr axel-$420
Custom aluminum intake-$300
Holz steering stem-$250
Rath Pro peg nerfs-$300
ims front bumper-$80
Sparks factory head-Priceless
sparks custom ground web cams-priceless
Full hiper/mxr6- $900
Oil cooler-priceless
renthal fatbars
bladwin harness with kill switch kit
works connection clutch lever
prodesign kill teather
quadtech hood
quadtech air duct
quadtech seat (the one only factory support riders get)

im sure there is some stuff i have left out but you can have all the stock stuff if you want it
i am lookinf for 10000 but willing to deal just a little bit , i have spent way more then that building it and getting the parts plus countless hours getting all the stuff i am not supposed to have : ) the bike is still being built but i can get pics of the parts if you want but it can be done probably within 3 weeks

who makes the oil cooler and how much was it?

thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.