Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
There is no Maxxis 6 hours of America anymore. Pellan lost his ass and last I knew was trying to sell it last spring. If you like to do the endurance races bannedatatvnews.com puts on the Banned125 in Ft. Dodge, IA where the original 12 hr of America was held. The 125 comes out to around 6 hrs long and can find info at www.banned125.com which we will be holding june 20th. That was one of the funnest races I have ever done in my life, and was alot more fun than the Maxxis 6 hr races.

There is another endurance race that is held here also. Actually just 3 miles down the road from me outside of Carlisle, IA. The Heartland Challenge 10 hr Endurance Race. That will be august 21-22.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Trust me, the Banned125 is not one to miss. It is a racers race and not hounded with a bunch of BS rules. The 10 hr pretty much has the same rules as the 6 and 12 hr races had with the compound etc etc. At the Banned125 you can keep your quads in the pit and work on them if need be and so on. It also has "racers lines" where if you have the balls to take a line it will save you time or take the long way around, stuff like that. Then the after party is even better!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.