Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which of the Monster graphics kits looks best on a black KFX450R?

Anyone got pics? What other graphics look good on the black edition?

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (dsl @ Jul 25 2008, 07:59 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10549
Which of the Monster graphics kits looks best on a black KFX450R?

Anyone got pics? What other graphics look good on the black edition?

Here ya go.....

I like them.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Called N-Style on Friday about this kit they said its not theres?
I think they would look great on my black KFX450r only if i could find them any help would be appericated.

·
Registered
420 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (Extent Racing 21 @ Jan 7 2009, 07:53 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15533
yes those are the factory graphics, i have 2 factory bikes and both have those graphics (for now haha)

My brother wrecked it and messed up all of the front plastics.... So the graphics are comin off. I dont want to buy another kit just for the front pieces.

·
Registered
141 Posts
jayhawktrailers...

Since you are running full fenders there... do you have just a straight side view?

When I was looking, it looked like the kit was done with no fenders on, and looked like some of the lettering would be hidden by the front fenders being on. But I am not sure... just trying to clarify....

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (Duster @ Apr 8 2009, 01:39 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16792
jayhawktrailers...

Since you are running full fenders there... do you have just a straight side view?

When I was looking, it looked like the kit was done with no fenders on, and looked like some of the lettering would be hidden by the front fenders being on. But I am not sure... just trying to clarify....

There are no graphics that go on the front fender. I am now running with out the front fenders now...

·
Registered
141 Posts
QUOTE (JAYHAWKTRAILERS @ Apr 11 2009, 04:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16828
There are no graphics that go on the front fender. I am now running with out the front fenders now...
Sorry, I got you confused...

What I mean is, down on the lower part of the tank where it says Monster...

Well, it looks like that if the fenders were on, the last letter might be under where the fender comes down?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts