·
Registered
67 Posts
sweet plastics. what are they?

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (Clutch_56 @ Aug 7 2007, 03:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2866
its cool but i really dont get why people posts YFZs and sh!t on this site when its a KFX site?
the same reason people with Kawasaki KFX's post picks of their quads on YFZ central, Real quad riders and I do stress the Real quad riders don't care what other people ride,We just enjoy the sport and the brotherhood of the sport.!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
no dong get me wrong its cool and all i was just wondering i mean if we have LTR, KFX, YFZ sites then y not post them up on the correct site it was just a question.

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (Clutch_56 @ Aug 12 2007, 10:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2895
no dong get me wrong its cool and all i was just wondering i mean if we have LTR, KFX, YFZ sites then y not post them up on the correct site it was just a question.
I'm totally serious,If you had a neighbor or friend and had a Honda TRX wouldn't you be able to appreciate it because it's a quad,I would because I love quads regardless of what brand.I'm a member of three central sites but I have a YFZ, In my opinion I think the Kawasaki is on of the coolest looking quads out there even though I don't own one.I still like to have knowledge of other quads and the mods that people do to them because I appreciate the work that people put into them, just enjoy it dude. Were all in the same boat we just have different oars in the water.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (nicko-31 @ Aug 14 2007, 05:12 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=2901
I'm totally serious,If you had a neighbor or friend and had a Honda TRX wouldn't you be able to appreciate it because it's a quad,I would because I love quads regardless of what brand.I'm a member of three central sites but I have a YFZ, In my opinion I think the Kawasaki is on of the coolest looking quads out there even though I don't own one.I still like to have knowledge of other quads and the mods that people do to them because I appreciate the work that people put into them, just enjoy it dude. Were all in the same boat we just have different oars in the water.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts