Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got kx cams, CP 13.5:1 piston, dasa 13", fuelatv intake. The bike is running pretty strong but I'd like to get another map for my mods to compare. I'll be going to the dyno soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Dec 18 2008, 11:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15315
i have stock piston, kx cams, dasa & fci intake...let me know if you want and i'll send you the map

I have almost the same set up but with a esr intake elimination can u please send me your map that would be awsome. cant belive how much of a diff the kx cam made.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If somebody has a MAP for the big three and stage 2 (quad) hotcams, could you send it to me. Been running the big three with Fuel's MAP for 2 seasons and now upgrading cams.

Eventually I'll get it dyno'd but need to find a good dyno/tuner to do it. Maybe while I'm at the dunes in Oregon in a few weeks I can get it done but I need something that'll work for now.

Thanks,

[email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
if you could send me that map as well should work for my setup pro circuit pipe with larger outlet,pc3,fuel atv intake,and kx cams my email is [email protected] do you think it will work? for my setup if not does anyone have one that will work thanks. been using fuel atvs map but im sure there is a better one out there.

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450ripper @ Mar 24 2009, 06:33 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16602
if you could send me that map as well should work for my setup pro circuit pipe with larger outlet,pc3,fuel atv intake,and kx cams my email is [email protected] do you think it will work? for my setup if not does anyone have one that will work thanks. been using fuel atvs map but im sure there is a better one out there.

Sent MAP

The Big three in my quad and the dirtbike stage 1 cams (same as stage 2 quad) sound awesome. Sounds much stronger, can't wait to try it out this Saturday at the dunes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts