Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I just got my new GT Thunder extended travel front end. It uses the stock shocks reworked by GT Thunder and awesome looking and attention to detail A-arms. It changed the handeling and turns on a dime. This along with the GT Thunder rear X/C link and shock revalve makes the quad so comfortable. To see pics check the quadzone forums under Gt Thunder section.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (topdollr @ Dec 8 2007, 03:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4758
how about posting the pics here instead of having to register on quadzone to see them?
I had a photobucket type account and posted pics once on YFZ central and it was a pain in the a$$. If the central network would make posting pics easier like Q-zone or KFX450HQ did with an adding attachments section at the bottom of the post page I would have already uploaded them. I can foreward the pic's if someone wants to upload them. Sorry

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (prey2none @ Dec 9 2007, 10:51 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4769
I had a photobucket type account and posted pics once on YFZ central and it was a pain in the a$$. If the central network would make posting pics easier like Q-zone or KFX450HQ did with an adding attachments section at the bottom of the post page I would have already uploaded them. I can foreward the pic's if someone wants to upload them. Sorry
photobucket is really simple to use when posting pics in forums. They already provide the IMG code that you can copy and then paste into your message.

send them to me and I will post them for you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE (prey2none @ Dec 8 2007, 11:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4757
Hi guys I just got my new GT Thunder extended travel front end. It uses the stock shocks reworked by GT Thunder and awesome looking and attention to detail A-arms. It changed the handeling and turns on a dime. This along with the GT Thunder rear X/C link and shock revalve makes the quad so comfortable. To see pics check the quadzone forums under Gt Thunder section.

Those look great--what did they set you back? Did you lose much ride-height (although since you race, you probably prefer a lower ride-height)? Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
that should be pretty close, hes using stock shocks on a Laz rebuild. The LT arms probably drop him 1/2to a full inch, just a guess

1 - 9 of 9 Posts