Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i think im just about done now. i got a 36t rear sprocket coming and then ill be good to go.
It has 16" Dasa Pipe, PClll, Houser +2.25 A-arms, Dominator ll Axle, Rath Nerf Bars, ITP MXR6 Tires and
ITP T-9 Pro Series Baja Rims, and a 15t Front Sprocket. Sorry its a little dark, i just finished putting the plastic back on

Next on my list of things to buy in the next few months: Fuel intake with air box, Elka steering dampener, Front shocks (not sure which brand yet), Quad Tech seat....

·
Registered
79 Posts
How do you like the houser a-arms? Do they work good with the stock shocks? And nice looking quad, what series do you race?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (BLU82 @ Oct 14 2007, 08:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3775
How do you like the houser a-arms? Do they work good with the stock shocks? And nice looking quad, what series do you race?
i really like them. the front end is really soft now.... a little tooo soft for me but im dialing it in. i race my local series and a few district 29 races here and they. the only problem is that i had a race today and case a jump and flipped it. the steering stem bent all the way to my gas cap (gas cap cracked) and blew the back right tire off the rim
. so it looks like im getting a houser stem now

oh and the width..... the back is around 51 and the front is a hair wider than that..... yea im kind of illegal lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
QUOTE (KFXrider1228 @ Oct 14 2007, 04:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=3780
i really like them. the front end is really soft now.... a little tooo soft for me but im dialing it in. i race my local series and a few district 29 races here and they. the only problem is that i had a race today and case a jump and flipped it. the steering stem bent all the way to my gas cap (gas cap cracked) and blew the back right tire off the rim
. so it looks like im getting a houser stem now

oh and the width..... the back is around 51 and the front is a hair wider than that..... yea im kind of illegal lol
Ya the stock stem is junk. I got one from fuel and it's a nice piece. Thanks for the info though and ya that setup is wee bit illegal lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Nice looking kawi! Sucks to hear about the crash! I love my JD performance stem, take a look into JD.
What programmer do you have on it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (Kyle W @ Dec 17 2007, 09:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4890
Nice looking kawi! Sucks to hear about the crash! I love my JD performance stem, take a look into JD.
What programmer do you have on it?
I have a Houser +1 stem on it now which i really like. As for the Programmer i have a PClll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts