Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!! I just purchased my new KFX 450R yesterday. Before I was riding a 03 Honda 400EX. Where is the best site where I can find aftermarket parts. At this point I'm looking for, bumpers, skid plates, nerf bars, pipe and intake. Thanks for all of your help!!

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (Mikey @ Feb 19 2008, 09:50 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6658
Hello everyone!! I just purchased my new KFX 450R yesterday. Before I was riding a 03 Honda 400EX. Where is the best site where I can find aftermarket parts. At this point I'm looking for, bumpers, skid plates, nerf bars, pipe and intake. Thanks for all of your help!!

Mike
as for the pipe and the intake you need to go to fuelatv.com and checkout the intake kit and the dasa pipe. they make the most hp and look cool to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (kawofpville @ Feb 19 2008, 07:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6662
as for the pipe and the intake you need to go to fuelatv.com and checkout the intake kit and the dasa pipe. they make the most hp and look cool to.
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know of a good site to find Nerfbars, skidplates, etc?? I checked with my dearler when I purched my quad but they weren't much help. Said they hadn't got in there 08 catalogs yet.

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (Mikey @ Feb 19 2008, 05:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=6666
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know of a good site to find Nerfbars, skidplates, etc?? I checked with my dearler when I purched my quad but they weren't much help. Said they hadn't got in there 08 catalogs yet.
dgperf.com, proarmor.com, these are prolly the best looking ones but most all companys have them out now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.