Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WILL GET BETTER PICTURES SOON NEW FROM YARD SALE RACING AWESOME HOOD SCOOP FOR QUALITY THAT CANT BE MATCHED... THE MORE YOU BUY THE MORE YOU SAVE EMAIL ME AT QUADBOY400 FOR OUR PACKAGE DEALS INCLUDING (HOOD,AIR DUCT AND SHOCK COVERS) WELL ALSO THROW IN A WARRANTY WITH OUR HOOD SCOOPS....YEA A WARRANTY WHAT OTHER COMPANIES DO THAT? YOU BREAK IT WE buy it

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry for the wait... the new hood is 110.00 in black or white and is avaliable in all colors for an additonal 10 dollars

·
Registered
29 Posts
man i really want that hood but im out of cash after buying all my other parts lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
damn lol all i have left are my stock fatbars which im going to keep incase of i bend my protapers lol. I had my stock pipe, and foam air filter but those are pretty worthless lol

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump guys i need to start selling these thing i will price them to move and give awesome deals on packages.....

·
Registered
26 Posts
pmed you

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump guys... i dont understand why you would want to buy a quad junk hood when there double the price and dont have a warranty.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was watching one on ebay and forgot about it. I'm more into the carbon fiber, but I am considering one of yours.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you have the holes for the electronics pre cut in the hood and does it mount via the stock method or does it require mods to mount?

·
Banned
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i offer both style hoods..as for the holes for the lights i dont do it because people like to drill the holes and put them where they want if you dont care where they are located on the hood then i can do it let me know

as you can tell the one in the first pic fits like the stock one..and the second one fits over the plastic both hoods are easy to mount and both require minimal drilling

1 - 16 of 16 Posts