Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the stock muffler, tailight, headlights with the shroud, and a set of douglas wheels.

Muffler- Used once, retails for $184, asking $90 shipped.

Tailight w/ hardware- Ridden with 4 times before removal, retails for $84, asking $50 shipped.

Headlight with shroud- Used for one ride, retails for $118, asking $75 shipped

Wheels- 2 10x5, 4-1 offset, front wheels from a KFX450. They are Douglas forged aluminum beadlock wheels with a billet Shamrock center that are powdercoated black. They have never been ridden on and used only for one tradeshow. They retail for $626 for the set w/out powdercoat. Asking $450 shipped.

All prices may be negotiable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
QUOTE (socalcracker2 @ May 31 2008, 04:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9522
I have the stock muffler, tailight, headlights with the shroud, and a set of douglas wheels.

Muffler- Used once, retails for $184, asking $90 shipped.

Tailight w/ hardware- Ridden with 4 times before removal, retails for $84, asking $50 shipped.

Headlight with shroud- Used for one ride, retails for $118, asking $75 shipped

Wheels- 2 10x5, 4-1 offset, front wheels from a KFX450. They are Douglas forged aluminum beadlock wheels with a billet Shamrock center that are powdercoated black. They have never been ridden on and used only for one tradeshow. They retail for $626 for the set w/out powdercoat. Asking $450 shipped.

All prices may be negotiable.

pics of wheels? Cash in hand man

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

the wheels are not mounted anymore, if you would like a pic of the wheels off of the quad just let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts