Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I need to know who all has parts available and in stock for this machine. What I need.....

Black Frt Bumper
Black Pro-Peg Nerfs
swingarm and chassis skids

I know Rath has a bumper and nerfs, but was hoping to find some a tad cheaper. Thanks!

·
Registered
21 Posts
QUOTE (QUADROOKIE @ Apr 5 2007, 02:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=922
Ok guys, I need to know who all has parts available and in stock for this machine. What I need.....

Black Frt Bumper
Black Pro-Peg Nerfs
swingarm and chassis skids

I know Rath has a bumper and nerfs, but was hoping to find some a tad cheaper. Thanks!
next week UM will have their parts ready, they are using my bike right now to fab up their parts.

·
Premium Member
293 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
no pictures yet but items we have available are

mx grab bar
ac racing black-line bumper
ac racing nerf bars
ac racing wide grab bar
6 pack rack
pro peg nerf bars
trinity racing pipe (reserve yours)
a wide varitey of EFI controllers
ESR Racing pipe

here is the trinity slip on ($220)

forgot to add a nice black bumper from IMS Roll we have available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
PRM has stuff available and they make some of the nicest stuff you can get as far as skids go. I will be putting togather some skid packages for members today or tommorrow. Also you can PM me if you want a specific package.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just got some skid plates from PRM and they look great. Some hardware was missing though. Missing 2 rear bolts for the swing arm skid and 2 for the belly skid. The a-arm skids are super nice.

As far as the belly pan skid, it has 2 pipe clamps holding it on, I didnt like that. I think they should change that it looks kind of cheesy but at least they got them out.

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts