Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what the difference is between pc3 and pc5 all of us have pc3's if there is witch is better seems like technology keeps changing cant keep up with it. also noticed on powercommander site that the pc5 are for the 09 bike
thought they are the same as the 08 nothings changed.

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450ripper @ Mar 24 2009, 12:10 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16590
Anyone know what the difference is between pc3 and pc5 all of us have pc3's if there is witch is better seems like technology keeps changing cant keep up with it. also noticed on powercommander site that the pc5 are for the 09 bike
thought they are the same as the 08 nothings changed.
Ya next year if the 5 will work on the 08 and it gets good reviews.....I will get one ....Save alot of $ not having to go to the dyno for tuning.

·
Registered
9 Posts
QUOTE (Jeff B @ Mar 24 2009, 02:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16595
Ya next year if the 5 will work on the 08 and it gets good reviews.....I will get one ....Save alot of $ not having to go to the dyno for tuning.

I talked to customer service at http://www.fuelmotousa.com/ yesterday about my '08. They said that PC V has the newest software and hardware in it, a few more options for tuning ability and the add on O2 sensor/Auto tune capability. It's only $20 more, so Im going to get the PC V. It will work on the '08 models

They also said any PC III map I find and want to use, I can email them and they will switch it over to be compatible for use on PC V.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.