Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a pcIII, fuelatv intake (box eliminator), and a white bros slip on. fuelmoto loaded a map that was supposed to be for my mods on the pcIII, but it doesn't feel right. can't tell if it's lean or rich but i want to try something else cause i have a dune trip coming up. eventually though i'll be getting a dasa and a custom tune. but until then does anyone recommend a specific map? would fuelatvs' map for a pcIII, fuel intake, and dasa be too rich? thanks

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Nov 20 2008, 07:22 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=14815
You should be fine with that map...i'd rather know my quad is running a little rich. when are you heading to the dunes?
but do you know where i could find a different map to try for a pcIII intake and slip on? i have a lap top and could swap maps out in the sand to see what works best. we're going to gordons well thanksgiving weekend. friday through sunday

·
Registered
637 Posts
I'd keep asking around for someone with the same set up.. You are ok with something close because even if you get the same config as you have, the map will not be perfect for your quad..same map on different quads will yield different power..no two quads are identical.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.