Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

full blown kfx. everything done. bcs motor, powder coated ims bumer and bar, ims roll steering stem, ims roll a-arms- protaper handelbars and grips asv levers, powermadds, ims nerfs, hiper racing twin beadlocks in back one in front, tanq racing exhaust, elka triple rates fronts, elka factory rear, cv4 hoses, renthal chain, tm designworks roller, elka system 3 dampner. more cannot list. what do u all think?

·
Registered
297 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450r55 @ May 1 2008, 08:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8536

full blown kfx. everything done. bcs motor, powder coated ims bumer and bar, ims roll steering stem, ims roll a-arms- protaper handelbars and grips asv levers, powermadds, ims nerfs, hiper racing twin beadlocks in back one in front, tanq racing exhaust, elka triple rates fronts, elka factory rear, cv4 hoses, renthal chain, tm designworks roller, elka system 3 dampner. more cannot list. what do u all think?

Damn nice!

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450r55 @ May 1 2008, 05:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8536
Looks real nice! Glad to see i'm not the only one with that annoying black spot on the seat from boots rubbing against it, i've used a few different home cleaners and it seems to do the job

·
Registered
75 Posts
ehh cant match up to that cause im still running stock(till i get fuels intake(DAMN YOU DB RULES)

but here are a few i just got
armadillo skids
TAG bumper
REM nerfs and heelguards
+ new razr rear tires(that i gotta put on still)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Here are a few pics of my 08 in Dune trim......

·
Registered
637 Posts
Jayhawk, that is one polished quad! Mine looks like that a few times a year and loses it's luster right afterwards which is why the photo is so important!

·
Registered
79 Posts
New kawi= sexy, but not done yet. So far I have ims roll nerfs, pegs, and heelgaurds, quad tech hood and airduct, dwt yellow label fronts with yellow label beadlocks in the rear, FCI intake, 13 inch dasa, Pc3, tag railer skidplate, cut fenders, and a quadtech seat cover that I did'nt put on yet. Still coming is a JB/PEP front end, lsr axle, gutted wiring harness and a ton of white powdercoat.

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Sep 27 2008, 07:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=12443
Jayhawk, that is one polished quad! Mine looks like that a few times a year and loses it's luster right afterwards which is why the photo is so important!

Thanks guys! I wash the thing after every ride... It took me 3hrs to get it that clean!

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450r55 @ May 1 2008, 06:26 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8536

Now thats a quad. I like it alot. myine is tore down to bare frame. check out my posting. badasskawi 450

1 - 18 of 18 Posts