Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't know where to post this..but as I will be getting a kfx soon i have sooo many things i wanna do ..plastics wise..if anyone is really good on photoshop I'd love to see how a white kfx with maier white carbon fiber plastics (where the black ones are) would look. Or if anyone has seen a picture of one like that?

http://www.maier-mfg.com/shop.cfm?Product_...&modelyear=
Like that..correct me if im wrong but i believe thats black carbon fiber..id like to see white..if this is too much to do then thats fine..just curious

·
Registered
79 Posts
The plastics are just carbon fiber look you know that right? And the carbon look hard be hard to replicate on photoshop. It's very fine. I have a pic of a fellow neatv riders 300ex that has the plastic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (BLU82 @ Jun 3 2008, 05:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9590
The plastics are just carbon fiber look you know that right? And the carbon look hard be hard to replicate on photoshop. It's very fine. I have a pic of a fellow neatv riders 300ex that has the plastic.
I know, just wanted to see if anyone was good enough at it to be able to maybe take the pics of the parts off maiers site or something, thanks for the pic btw looks pretty neat..considering sending plastics to sandjunkie get that all green carbon fiber look..i'll prob end up getting the special edition tho..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts