I THINK THE FRONT FENDERS COME OFF?
I think the looks will grow on you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
QUOTE (yfz450psycho @ Oct 19 2006, 08:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=98
I THINK THE FRONT FENDERS COME OFF?
I think the looks will grow on you.

I agree. I often think the new stuff is ugly, but they always seem to grow on me.
I hate the head lights though

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think the fenders come off front and rear like the stock front nose piece on thelt-r450 or the yfz polisports plastics

·
Registered
37 Posts
I really like it. Right when the LTR came out I thought it was the ugliest thing I ever saw. Then my friend got one and I was able to see it in person and I love the way they look. I personally think the LTR's look alot better if you shave the front fenders though.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I really like the looks esp. the black. The best looking 450 IMO is a tie b/w the KFX and YFZ. The worst has to be the LTR, I just don't like it at all.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I like the way it looks... but after putting on some miles on the bike all four fenders have come lose... I replaced all of Kawies fastening system with 5mm stainless steel cap screws with nylon lock nuts.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I totally remove the front fenders because they kept coming loose anyhow. This past weekend at the races it started to rain and became a mudfest. The rear fenders did stay on due to replacing the stock hardware with stainless steel cap screws and lock nuts. Now the new problem is mud getting packed between the gap on rear fenders... I really hate to have to disassemble the fenders every time I want to wash the quad after a muddy race... IMO I think Kawie made a big mistake by not making the rear fender one solid piece. May be some duct tape will help keep the mud out... that should look real cool

·
Registered
11 Posts
I TOOK THE WHITE FRONT HOOD OFF MY GREEN KFX, AND GOT THE BLACK HOOD! LOOKS SICK! I WILL POST PICS SOON!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts