Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well we just ported our first KFX450 head and all i can say is there is ALOT to be gained in these heads.

Please PM me for dyno gains as I dont wish this topic to turn into a huge arguement.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was brought to my attention by another vendor that i might want to get signed up as a site sponsor before i go around talking about the gains we've made with the kfx450 head....So out of respect i will try to get signed on as a site sponsor.

·
Registered
178 Posts
QUOTE (Reno_Performance_ATV @ May 16 2007, 05:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1934
it was brought to my attention by another vendor that i might want to get signed up as a site sponsor before i go around talking about the gains we've made with the kfx450 head....So out of respect i will try to get signed on as a site sponsor.
Sounds great. Look forward to the results.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I dont think you would have to be signed up to be a vendor to post what gains you have made just for porting a head, unless someone is really jealous of something. I thinks its BS that someone would say that to you. Can you PM me what gains you have gotten, im really interested.

Jeff

·
Registered
184 Posts
QUOTE (Reno_Performance_ATV @ May 16 2007, 02:31 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1934

Doesn't bother me. Post it up!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts