Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought the pc 5,(just came out and they dont have crap for maps) dasa 13 inch, fuelatv intake, and have 13.1 piston with kx cams runnin 110 octane... anyone have any maps or suggestions?

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE (Remington0404 @ Mar 23 2009, 05:34 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16573
i just bought the pc 5,(just came out and they dont have crap for maps) dasa 13 inch, fuelatv intake, and have 13.1 piston with kx cams runnin 110 octane... anyone have any maps or suggestions?
Ya the whole reason for the pc5 is the AUTO TUNE controll......Get that then you don't need maps!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah but i just spent 1700 on it in the last month and thats enough for me for now lol.. so i was hopin someone may have some maps... but looks like i may be getting the o2 sensor

·
Registered
15 Posts
does any one understand how the o2 sensor works or were you mount it seems like it should go in the exhaust somewere
if someone knows could you shine some light on this?

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
If you previously had a map for the PCIII, my understanding is that Dyno Jet can transfer it their system to work with a PC5. I would give them a call.

~FuelATV

·
Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (kfx450ripper @ Mar 24 2009, 07:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16603
does any one understand how the o2 sensor works or were you mount it seems like it should go in the exhaust somewere
if someone knows could you shine some light on this?

I an getting ready to install the PC W/ autotune on my 09 700r, The instructions tell you exactly how to place the O2 sensor.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Will the pc5 work on an 08 kfx I just bought a dasa 13" , pc5 and a fci intake need to know or I can change it to a pcIII. Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just installed the PC5 w/auto tune on my 08 700r. It is really simple, dont let all of the wiring scare you. You dont use half of it. I am thinking about doing one on my KFX because it can tune for boost.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi people!! im from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have a KFX450R 2008, and i want to know if it is possible to install the PC5, because i sent a email to the page of power commander, and they said that PC5 only fit in 2009 models.

Can anyone help me?? please

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (chuampis @ Apr 28 2009, 07:23 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16976
Hi people!! im from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have a KFX450R 2008, and i want to know if it is possible to install the PC5, because i sent a email to the page of power commander, and they said that PC5 only fit in 2009 models.

Can anyone help me?? please
I don't think that is true, you should be perfectly fine with a pciii.. there were no changes to the ecu or fi that i'm aware of.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So... if i buy the PC5, i can put in mky KFX450R 2008 year???
The performance its better??? how many HP?? actually i have a Yoshimura Titanium complete exhaust, K&N air filter with pro design air box front

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has anyone heard about the ignition module for the pcV and if it works? You would be able to adjust your timing all the way through , sounds good to me they said about 10% gain seems high but who am I to say .

·
Registered
7 Posts
So... if i buy the PC5, i can put in mky KFX450R 2008 year???
The performance its better??? how many HP?? actually i have a Yoshimura Titanium complete exhaust, K&N air filter with pro design air box front

yes you can use it on the 08. cant speak for gains. dont know yet. having it done as we type.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts