Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys ive got an issue after ive transported the quad. I went riding all day and everything was good,until i off loaded it from the truck. My buddy and I rolled it off the bed and when i went to start it to put it away it wouldnt start. I turn the key and i get my N and Fuel light but it doesnt prime or even try to turnover. i check the battery main fuse and the other two, they were fine.i noticed that my pc3 doesnt even get power, i had already crazy glue my VD sensor last year so i know its not that, I think ill have to bring it in if no one has hear of this Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
QUOTE (WAF450 @ Jun 8 2008, 07:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9689
Hey guys ive got an issue after ive transported the quad. I went riding all day and everything was good,until i off loaded it from the truck. My buddy and I rolled it off the bed and when i went to start it to put it away it wouldnt start. I turn the key and i get my N and Fuel light but it doesnt prime or even try to turnover. i check the battery main fuse and the other two, they were fine.i noticed that my pc3 doesnt even get power, i had already crazy glue my VD sensor last year so i know its not that, I think ill have to bring it in if no one has hear of this Thanks
Sounds like a broken wire... but here step one.

doesnt prime or even try to turnover >check voltage on battery should 13.5v or higher. If you do not have a tester you may just try and jump start.

RJ

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
QUOTE (madracing @ Jun 9 2008, 12:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9690
Sounds like a broken wire... but here step one.

doesnt prime or even try to turnover >check voltage on battery should 13.5v or higher. If you do not have a tester you may just try and jump start.

RJ

Battery tested out ok ill have to wait till the weekend for more testing i wont be around till then ill keep everyone posted incase the same thing. ive been having a few problems with this bike and if this continues i might be on the look out for another bike it seems i get stranded 1 out of 2or3 rides. It would be a shame ive got alot of money into it and like the bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts