Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmf pipe open core, esr intake no lid or front of box cut out. I used the dasa map. It fired up before I installed but after install it just keeps turning no backfire just trying to turn over. The lights on the pc111 only come on when the battery is hooked up to it once I unplug the battery it turns off. I figured once the bike key turned on so would the pc111. Any help would be great.
I still have one more hook up looks like for power cant see where it goes

· Registered
631 Posts
You need to hook that power wire in otherwise you'll get nothing from the pciii... on the left side of the engine you need to remove the motor mount (those three bolts) and clip the yellow wire..use some dielectric grease on it as well, you'll be fine once you do that

· Registered
36 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Jul 25 2008, 06:29 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10555
You need to hook that power wire in otherwise you'll get nothing from the pciii... on the left side of the engine you need to remove the motor mount (those three bolts) and clip the yellow wire..use some dielectric grease on it as well, you'll be fine once you do that
For it to work properly, you definitely need to hook up all of the wires... They're not there for fun

To get at the throttle position sensor, un-bolt the motor mount on that side. Makes things a MILLION times easier.

Edit: Motor mount tip was already said. Apparently I need to pay more attention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.