Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like a 'tard, but I have a question regarding how to mount a Quadtech air dam. I bought it and a hood on Ebay. They were new displays and didn't come with any instructions or hardware.

The hood was no problem, but how in the [email protected]*k does this airdam go on?
Anyone got pics of one mounted so I can figure it out?

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never heard of Yard Sale products. I'm sure they're fine, but I've run Quad Tech hoods for a long time and always been happy. I don't really see a reason to change now for a cheaper product.

Now, can anyone help me with the air dam?

·
Registered
118 Posts
QUOTE (fastrnrik @ Aug 17 2008, 09:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11173
I've never heard of Yard Sale products. I'm sure they're fine, but I've run Quad Tech hoods for a long time and always been happy. I don't really see a reason to change now for a cheaper product.

Now, can anyone help me with the air dam?
you have to drill 4 holes, and use the push-fastener things it comes with.

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right, it come with any hardware, which isn't that big of a deal. I really need a couple of pictures of one actually mounted on a bike and I'd be good to go. I googled some pics of Ceamers race quad, bud the quad tech dam that Kawi uses looks smaller than the one I have? I tried to call quad tech today, but got no answer. I'll try again tomorrow I guess.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's funny you should say that.......

Yes, I figured Quad Tech could send me the correct hardware and maybe some instructions. I would even be willing to buy the hardware!
Problem is, I have called there for 6 days in a row and have left several messages and have yet to have anyone answer the phone or even return my calls.

F*#k 'em, I'll figure it out my self.

·
Registered
118 Posts
QUOTE (fastrnrik @ Aug 21 2008, 12:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=11258
It's funny you should say that.......

Yes, I figured Quad Tech could send me the correct hardware and maybe some instructions. I would even be willing to buy the hardware!
Problem is, I have called there for 6 days in a row and have left several messages and have yet to have anyone answer the phone or even return my calls.

F*#k 'em, I'll figure it out my self.
email them, they will never answer the phone, and if they do the chic won't let you talk to the guys that can help you out. Great business practices, huh? lol

[email protected] I think the guy you need to contact is Bill.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.