Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a race this weekend and had trouble starting the quad. The fuel pump was not turning on at first. Had to jump it off of my vehicle to get it to start (the next day battery was all ok with volt meter). Well I turned it off to see if it would start and it was a no go again. I finally got it started again and got to the race line and never shut it off. A standby person came over and said that I was leaking something, possibly coolant, when I looked sure enough thats what it was. So I shut it off never getting to start the race. The temp outside was in the mid-40s, was on the line for like 10-15 min. I didn't check anything until the next day and my radiator fan is not turning on with the quad running. I took the front clip off, checked the main, radiator, and fuel pump fuses and all were good. checked the four relays too and the right two (from front of quad) were very clean. the left two had come corrosion on them and I tried to clean them off and put things back together and still the radiator fan will not fun. If anyone could help me to try something else it would be greatful.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Everyone can disregaurd. My relays I think have burnt up or have something wrong. I switched all the relays around and now everything is working good.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts