Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen several rollover sensor bypass chips for sale on ebay and am a little curious about what this "rollover sensor" does and if it is something i should be concerned about. Will my bike not start if i roll it or something or will it just shut off, or does this thing even exist.

·
Registered
70 Posts
it does exist. it's right under the hood. if you roll your quad it'll shut it off and you'll have to set it back in place or it won't start again. i zip-tied mine so it can't come off its mount. i haven't heard of these bypass chips you speak of

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (AdaM @ Mar 24 2009, 02:05 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16581
it does exist. it's right under the hood. if you roll your quad it'll shut it off and you'll have to set it back in place or it won't start again. i zip-tied mine so it can't come off its mount. i haven't heard of these bypass chips you speak of
Thanks for the tip adam. your zip tie idea sounds awsome. I dont wanna have to deal with that sensor after im already not too happy i rolled my quad in the first place.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.