Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
+hey guys i've been looking around doing some searching and wondering what the best setup i can get with +2 a arms and shocks as a kit for like 1500? is it possible to find something around that price. not sure what the best setup would be i race on the ice in the winter and thinking about some tt or flat tracking in the summer and the usually trail riding and some jumping so unsure of what setup would be best.
thank you

·
Registered
40 Posts
QUOTE (ditt08 @ Feb 19 2009, 12:35 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16151
+hey guys i've been looking around doing some searching and wondering what the best setup i can get with +2 a arms and shocks as a kit for like 1500? is it possible to find something around that price. not sure what the best setup would be i race on the ice in the winter and thinking about some tt or flat tracking in the summer and the usually trail riding and some jumping so unsure of what setup would be best.
thank you
Maybe like some +2 std travel a-arms with gt thunder re-valves would be alot better than what you got and they are fairly easy on your wallett as well

·
Registered
420 Posts
check ebay a store called atv gallaxy they have some good prices on package deals like elka shocks/long travel or stock travel a arms!right around 1500 bucks some kits more or less!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would have to agree- Check out JD performance products and MotoWoz shocks. This is the set up I use and no complaints at all with quality of parts and customer service.

·
Registered
30 Posts
It Looks Like Golden West Cycle Has Some Decent Prices on Front Ends. Thats Not Where I Got Mine Though. I Got Tcs front shocks with laeger +2 standard travels and before I Got The Shocks I Had GT Thinder Spring Kit On kfx450 stock shocks and They were a waste of money garbage on mx track but my tcs shocks are awesome

1 - 6 of 6 Posts