Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wandering if i went 15 in front and 36 in the rear if would do pretty decent at drag racing in the sand or if it would sux. and also if it would make my top end a little bit better. also how would it effect the trail riding cause i like to ride trails?

·
Registered
420 Posts
i recently did a 15 tooth in the front it made little differance but im gonna maybe go down one tooth in the rear!i also may try goin back 2 a 14 in the front and down 2 in th rear and see what combination works better i mostly ride trails and so far its good ive raced all my friend w/ differant bikes and smoked them all i mostly did this to save a little gas and calm down some of the crazy wheel spin!lt ya no how i make out when i change it again!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (ononewheel @ Jan 6 2009, 04:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15490
i recently did a 15 tooth in the front it made little differance but im gonna maybe go down one tooth in the rear!i also may try goin back 2 a 14 in the front and down 2 in th rear and see what combination works better i mostly ride trails and so far its good ive raced all my friend w/ differant bikes and smoked them all i mostly did this to save a little gas and calm down some of the crazy wheel spin!lt ya no how i make out when i change it again!

ok cool thanks man. ya i ride quit alot of trails and some open sand like in st. joe state park in Missouri. but mainly trails i just a little more top end since it doesnt have any which i now its made that way but i just want a little more. cool ya let me now what i think if u that 2 down

1 - 4 of 4 Posts