Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys Josh Creamer just got one of his KFX450s in and we now have a few takeoff parts for sale. Pretty much up for grabs is a set of front fender flares, headlights, and the taillight. These parts are all brand new, the bike hasn't even been ridden yet.

Josh has signed the fender flares and everything is now listed on ebay. I realize the forums have rules to post a price so lets say $1,000 for the fender flares
We're really not sure if these parts could be worth anything or not so we figure we can let ebay decide...

Feel free to post any questions or comments you have..we can keep this post pretty laid back

Left Flare:

Right Flare:

Headlights:

Taillight:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Do I have to buy the flare on ebay or can I send a money order or something. I want the left flare but don't got an ebay account. If I can buy it straight from you, just gimme a price and I'll probly just send your money out. Thanks.

EDIT: sorry, just saw that it was sold, my bad. Dang, I wanted a piece of a kfx, and Josh's autograph!

·
Registered
191 Posts
MUFF what dont you sell lol good luck

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All of the original parts did sell on ebay but Josh has gotten another bike so we have a few more parts for sale. If theres something you are looking for just give me a call, 860-917-9860 and I'll get ahold of Josh. He's out in Texas right now but would be able to work out a way to ship the parts out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts