Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the stock toe-end setting on the kfx?? I took a measurement befor I changed my stem but now I cann't get it back to that measurement. I know how to adjust the tie-rods too. My quad travels straight or at least it seems too. To set it back up I just did the old eye-ball number from the rear then the front. If anyone could help it would be greatful.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm not sure what the stock toe in is but I speak with pro riders alot through my work and a champion fom last year said to run the toe in at an 1/8"-1/4" narrower in the front.

·
Registered
17 Posts
QUOTE (socalcracker2 @ Mar 6 2008, 01:28 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7066
I'm not sure what the stock toe in is but I speak with pro riders alot through my work and a champion fom last year said to run the toe in at an 1/8"-1/4" narrower in the front.
I don't remember what stock was, but I set mine to 1/2mm out, on each side. 1mm total toe out. No more "wandering" or darty feeling.

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE (socalcracker2 @ Mar 6 2008, 08:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=7066

Yep if you can get it in that ball park you are good to go...

·
Registered
73 Posts
I know they do for motocross, i just ran mine with those setting this weekend at the nationals/quadcross event at glen helen, I have +2" laeger arms and elka shocks and with those alignment settings the bike handled like a dream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts