Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the trinity stage IV exhaust, k&n filter, trinity programmer, and renthal 36t aluminum sprocket..
just wonderin what kinda top end im lookin at getting if i swtich to a 15t sprocket and gettin a set of holeshot hd 20s

·
Registered
637 Posts
I don't think you'll get much more than 77-80mph on this quad based on it's tranny...it really isnt geared for more than that...I don't like the top speed debate but im running the big 3, kx cams & 15/37 gearing and do about 78 ...(based on gps reading)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Jun 28 2008, 05:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10092
I don't think you'll get much more than 77-80mph on this quad based on it's tranny...it really isnt geared for more than that...I don't like the top speed debate but im running the big 3, kx cams & 15/37 gearing and do about 78 ...(based on gps reading)

oh 10-4 what did the kx cams run ya for and where did ya get em from?
whats the big 3?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Jun 28 2008, 08:45 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10098
I have the FuelATV intake, pciii & exhaust (dasa).... think I paid around 250ish for the kx cams and another 200 for the dyno..for me it's worth every penny!

how much hp do u think urs is puttin out?
have u had a problem with the bike just shuttin off like after u jump or do donuts or somethin like u have to turn the key off and then back on then it will be just fine wtf is up with that???

QUOTE (yfuz450 @ Jun 28 2008, 08:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=10099
with that gearing think you be better on 8" rims and 18" tires same gearing I run on my mx yfz

why would switchin rims matter??
i can understand the tires but not the rims...
and the reason im lookin at different sprockets is that mine has way to much bottom end and i can afford to lose some of it..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.