Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2001 suzuki gsxr 600 that has had close to 4000 in custom things done to it. it is blacked out stretched lowered, rear fender eliminator kit, has 2 aftermarket exhausts that go with it yosh and yanashiki, tinted windscreen, black rims, frame sliders flush mount turn signals all new suzuki decals put on after paint job, has 22,000 miles its fast and gets great gas milage and sounds great turns heads all the time i also have a $400 stuntcage that has not been installed and a set of neons. it has been custome tuned by my brother who graduated valadictorian from wyotech specializing in asian bikes. and im sure there is other things i am missing but i am looking for a motocross ready quad preferably an LTR, KFX, OR DS some kind of 450 email me at [email protected] will send pictures if interested

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Apr 7 2009, 01:55 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=16773
an 08 yfz still under warranty for a 01 gsxr and u need a parts list just to talk ? i really doiught ull get a truely mx ready quad for what ur tradeing ! good luck though

no pretty much i was just asking for pictures that way i could send u some pictures of mine i was just wanting to see wut it looks like

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.