Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that not very many post on the tricks & tips forums so lets see if we can get something going here...
Post whatever you can think of.....Here are a couple of mine

Armor All Tire Shine Extreme makes plastics look new.

Never use high temp grease in the bearings for the A-Arms, or anything that doesnt make a full 360 degree motion... It will wear the grease in the one spot and the hight temp grease will not melt down to lubricate the parts that actually needs it.

Wrap the radiator hoses with good high grade electric tape...You will be amazed how much stronger it makes them!!

To adjust the TPS (If you have a PCIII) just tap into the Gray wire that goes from the PCIII to the tps and it will give you your Volt reading.... (Much easier than fishing down in there to get to the tps wires)

·
Registered
79 Posts
If you don't glue the roll over sensor and you roll it over, turn key on then off and it will reset and start. Very handy if your in a race.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heres another....Soak your filter or spray it with either starting fluid or nitro... Wont last long but will give you plenty more power to help pull that whole shot

·
Registered
35 Posts
polishing the intake on my atv made it fast and the exhaust value but my bike is in the dealership because one of my friends thought it was funny to put water in my engine and rusted the two piston rings together and then i put all my mods and stuff on my bike after striping it down and it wouldnt start so thats was about 2000 dollars for that.

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (scootyscootscot @ Jun 19 2008, 03:39 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9830
polishing the intake on my atv made it fast and the exhaust value but my bike is in the dealership because one of my friends thought it was funny to put water in my engine and rusted the two piston rings together and then i put all my mods and stuff on my bike after striping it down and it wouldnt start so thats was about 2000 dollars for that.
Your freind has a great sense of humor..and hopefully he funded the damage..

·
Registered
35 Posts
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ Jun 19 2008, 07:09 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9832
Your freind has a great sense of humor..and hopefully he funded the damage..
nope he didnt i would like to pay him back by messing with his raptor 700 but i think it is funni when u just turn there gas off before they go riding and dont check it and start freaking out, the kid was stupid and it cost me alot of money. but ill just take it out on his atv when we go riding "roosting"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts