Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just bought two brothers pipe and juice box has any one got any settings they dont mind sharing i ride mainly dunes and river bed...cheers oh i have still got the stock gearing..

·
Registered
83 Posts
QUOTE (wayne @ May 5 2008, 09:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8653
hey guys just bought two brothers pipe and juice box has any one got any settings they dont mind sharing i ride mainly dunes and river bed...cheers oh i have still got the stock gearing..
I have two kfx 450 with two brothers full pipes and jucie box I called doebeck they are ones bulid ing them for two brothers it works realy good once you figure it out I put mine on the dyno and got tuned pretty well I like it alot better than the pc111 I had it got wet at a race two days after I dyno tuned and bulit some maps so I purchased the two brothers jucie box it is great I well try to post some pics of the map

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (kevinpowerski @ May 16 2008, 01:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9106
I have two kfx 450 with two brothers full pipes and jucie box I called doebeck they are ones bulid ing them for two brothers it works realy good once you figure it out I put mine on the dyno and got tuned pretty well I like it alot better than the pc111 I had it got wet at a race two days after I dyno tuned and bulit some maps so I purchased the two brothers jucie box it is great I well try to post some pics of the map
cheers mate i also have two bikes although my son has claimed one...i am running both bikes with the two brothers pipes and juice boxes any maps would be apreciated...also does your header pipe get red hot or am i not got the right settings i am running the settings my supplyer sugested...

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (wayne @ May 20 2008, 02:32 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9242
cheers mate i also have two bikes although my son has claimed one...i am running both bikes with the two brothers pipes and juice boxes any maps would be apreciated...also does your header pipe get red hot or am i not got the right settings i am running the settings my supplyer sugested...
I'm running a Dasa and yes, it gets red hot at the header, that's because the pipe is thinner than the stock and runs much hotter

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (burnrubber4.0 @ May 30 2008, 11:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9498
please inform me on the 2 bros pipe and juiced box....i hear theyre pretty nice, and loud too w/o the spark arrestor....gimme your 2 cents
Hey burnrubber, they are awesome sounding pipe very loud and throaty..they look great and with the juice-box and k&n filter it rocks, just putting a 15 tooth front sprocket to get more top end power also might switch to a 36 rear...will post pic soon

·
Registered
637 Posts
QUOTE (wayne @ May 5 2008, 06:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=8653
For the dunes you'll want to stick with the stock gearing...i'm running B3 (big 3 for short) with the stock gears and it runs great for drag and shooting up hills,I would not recommend going taller in the front or shorter in the rear for dune riding..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (offroadhunter @ May 31 2008, 08:21 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=9517
For the dunes you'll want to stick with the stock gearing...i'm running B3 (big 3 for short) with the stock gears and it runs great for drag and shooting up hills,I would not recommend going taller in the front or shorter in the rear for dune riding..
Hi offroad thanks for the advice i suppose im tryin to find a happy balance to cover all aspects of my riding which will include enduros as well but your right i dont want to compramise low end speed for bit more top end...thanks for the feedback..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts