Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode in round 3 of the UK GNCC yesterday and got a descent result, 4th place 1 minute and 1 second behind 3rd place!!! in the clubman class (intermediate) the weather was hardcore hottest day of the year so far 32c degrees!!! sucking dust like you would'nt believe! still smiling with that result!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are my race results for the U.K. GNCC 2010 Clubman (intermediate) class.

Round 1 - DNF (axle/sprocket carrier spline faliure) my 1st dnf in 4 years!!:angry:

Round 2 - 14th just a bad day couldnt get into a flow!!:huh:

Round 3 - 4th 1 minute 1 sec off 3rd

Round 4 - 8th had serious issues with my gearbox whinning in 1st, 2nd + 3rd due to oil leak so was trying to pull 4th and 5th most of the time not to cause too much damage!!:eek:

Round 5 - 4th descent ride even though i was a bit ill before the race and had a bad start!!!

3 more rounds left!!! i'd like to get top 5 overall by the end of the championship!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FINAL SERIES UPDATE -

Round 6 - 5th not a bad ride on a real hard track.

Round 7 - 7th a good result considering i had a big crash the week before at an mx track (whiplash, concussion, damaged shoulder muscles, bruised side and done my ribs front and back) repaired the quad through the week, i couldnt lift myself out of bed the day of the race i had to be helped up!!! took some pain killers 30mins before the race and just got on with it!!!:eek:

Weston Beach Race - fitted a new EBC clutch ready for the race that turned out to be faulty lasted 10 mins!!!! and that blocked my oil pumps and killed my motor!!! :angry:
(motor is currently stripped for a rebuild)

Round 8 - 9th Borrowed my friends Cannondale Cannibal 450 for the last round and struggled with it in the knarly woods section of the race and then blew the chain off on the last lap!!!! lost the split link.. i had'nt even ridden it before the race! LOL
I WOULD HAVE DONE MUCH BETTER ON MY KFX!!

Overall for the year i came 6th in class not too bad really would have done a better without some of the problems!!

I learnt a lot this year... roll on next year!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I moved into the expert class for 2011 season and i came 3rd overall for the championship in my class!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts