Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
420 Posts
ya definantly a pc3 also get rid of the stock air intake i used to have the mod quad kit and lid just got rid of it and got a custom air box w/new intake and it rocks!they sell others w/o a box but i ride were theres alot of water crossings so i wont risk no box!the k&n im using now is huge it has a 4 1/2 inch mounting radious its freekin huge !

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (ononewheel @ May 8 2009, 01:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=17061
ya definantly a pc3 also get rid of the stock air intake i used to have the mod quad kit and lid just got rid of it and got a custom air box w/new intake and it rocks!they sell others w/o a box but i ride were theres alot of water crossings so i wont risk no box!the k&n im using now is huge it has a 4 1/2 inch mounting radious its freekin huge !
where did you get the airbox and intake

· Registered
420 Posts
ebay its cfm performance!custome built and the intake/box is like 185 and i got the k&n direct from k&n .com for 40 bucks the guy on ebay sells them for 80!he has the part#listed so its easy to order!its best offer i offered 175 and he excepted!ebay intake

· Registered
88 Posts
I have the Motoworks exhaust and the motoworks SR-4 full system, i just recently changed from the Yoshimura and it added a lot more power. I didn't get a chance to ride it other than up the road and when i shifted into second and third, it just pulls!

· Registered
420 Posts
i recently got rid of my cfm intake/box went w/the fci w/box also did kx cams and a dyno tune with 14/36 gearing my quad wheelies in every gear 1st threw 5th trottle olny the midrange gain w/ the kx cams was incredable i highly reccomend them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.