Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
QUOTE (jigg14 @ Jan 21 2009, 11:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15744
This is my first video, it is also my first time to ride my new KFX. It was freaking awesome!!! Some of the film is a little shaky, my girlfriend filmed most of it and it was cold and windy! Keith is riding at the end. Anyway, here it is: CLICK HERE
sweet!

·
Registered
112 Posts
where u from ? I live 20 mins from little powersports . N always looking for someone to ride with . It'd be nice to not always be the only kfx on the track occ !

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Jan 22 2009, 07:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15760
where u from ? I live 20 mins from little powersports . N always looking for someone to ride with . It'd be nice to not always be the only kfx on the track occ !
I'm from Cullman. We're going to Mill Creek this weekend, you should come! I'll be on the KFX of course, I doubt I'll have my number plates, but if I do I'm #14. Idk if you already know about SE Quads, but you should check us out!!!SE Quads

·
Registered
112 Posts
cool ! I'm from haleyville . I'd love to but I'm outa state working n ky . Will be n next Sunday . Me n brother are trying to decide r find a place to ride then . How u like the kfx ?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes I know about sequads . If I get my kfx done and stay healthy ? I'm planning on raceing acouple of them . U seen riverside Mx ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Jan 22 2009, 11:06 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15769
Yes I know about sequads . If I get my kfx done and stay healthy ? I'm planning on raceing acouple of them . U seen riverside Mx ?
Yeah I've seen pics and stuff of it, but it's one of the few tracks in Alabama I haven't been to. I love my KFX, I just got off Yamaha's and it feels pretty close, but the fuel injection is amazing! I'm going to Mill Creek Saturday and probably Sand Mt. Sunday. I'm trying to get as much seat time as possible. I'll try to get another video up next week. I should look a whole lot better on the next one. It was really windy at Keith's so I was a little nervous hitting the bigger jumps, I could feel the wind blowing me in the air on the little doubles! <_<

·
Registered
112 Posts
cool . I've been wanting to go to them to . I've only rode chicken ranch the ridge n a friends pratice track . Just started ridding quads . The fi is bad ass on the track . I can get up to speed alot quicker than anybody I ride with . All yfz's ! Only thing I'm not crazy about is I have to ease the throttle to keep the front down n they just pin there's . Where u ride at ?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (#3'skfx @ Jan 23 2009, 08:14 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=15794
cool . I've been wanting to go to them to . I've only rode chicken ranch the ridge n a friends pratice track . Just started ridding quads . The fi is bad ass on the track . I can get up to speed alot quicker than anybody I ride with . All yfz's ! Only thing I'm not crazy about is I have to ease the throttle to keep the front down n they just pin there's . Where u ride at ?
I have a friend here in Cullman that had a track, but they tore it down recently. When Mill Creek let us ride once a month I usually went there, but they don't do that anymore. Keith's is about the only place to ride now.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have a friend here in Cullman that had a track, but they tore it down recently. When Mill Creek let us ride once a month I usually went there, but they don't do that anymore. Keith's is about the only place to ride now.
[/quote

U talking about flat rock ? There's acouple tracks n Florence . I useally have to go to Gordo to chicken ranch . Ain't little letting quads ride on Saturdays only ? Or have to rent the track . I know of several tracks we can ride when it drys out . Itd prolly be easier just to txt each other. If u want to lmk n I'll pm u my number

·
Registered
49 Posts
nice riding man. I wish it would warm up here in illinois lts like 14 out right now. but im waiting on my bike to get back from the shop. Im getting my kx cams put in and a je 12.8:1 piston

1 - 11 of 11 Posts