Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking on their site and found their victory bumper, and graphics for the kfx and knew i had to have it, and i aim on getting just that when i get the money but it would also help somewhat if i knew where to get it the cheapest? and no i dont buy stuff on ebay...ive seen one too many judge judy's lol, so if you just happen to be mr. blingstars (or whatever the guys name is that runs it) cousin that gets all this stuff for free and just has it laying around that would be cool, or if you know of a place just let me know

thanks

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would highly not reccomend their stuff. It is absolute junk! I had a set of thier nerfs on my yfz and they broke right where they mount to the peg. So I called them up and they said ohh yeah we had a defective batch. Send me another set (I can see where they beefed them up) and still broke those. Their stuff fits like crap too. Don't get me wrong I really like thier stuff but will never buy it again. Just for the record I had the flight bimper, standard nerfs, and grab bar. Also the nets on the nerf bars are super thin I tore through 3 sets and I wasn't even racing that much at the time.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i bet that sucks, but i had their cross bumper on an R i use to have and it fit and worked real well the only thing that sucked is there was no where to grab where i pick up the front end to wash em... (but i cant remember where i bought it from) and the isold it ebay place pretty much gave it away (long story short it was set to go for $70 but only sold for $30....i got $20 when they took their cut out, another reason why i dislike ebay)...... oh is that just trickracing.com? i tried that and nothing ever popped up.

thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.