Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

Will they fit?

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  SLAMMER776 
#1 ·
A friend of mine is selling a set of hipers of his yz450, does anyone know if they will fit my kfx? or what wheels will fit. I don't have my quad yet i will get in about 10 days.Sorry if this seems a daft question but i live in England and there are very few kfx about,in fact the only one i have seen is mine at the dealers.Thanks for the help

#7 ·
Are the front and rear studs the same as the honda / suzuki or are the fronts diffrent. I live in cannock really looking forward to getting my kfx sold my road legal z400 to get it but kfx will be road legal as well.Suppose i will have to change the gearing for the road. Thanks again for the info.

#8 ·
QUOTE (Nigwell @ Dec 3 2007, 11:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4675
Are the front and rear studs the same as the honda / suzuki or are the fronts diffrent. I live in cannock really looking forward to getting my kfx sold my road legal z400 to get it but kfx will be road legal as well.Suppose i will have to change the gearing for the road. Thanks again for the info.
YES THE HONDA SUZUKI IS THE SAME AS THE KAWI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.