Kawasaki KFX450 Forum - KFX450Central banner

yard sale racing flat hood scoop

9K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  walshyfz86 
#1 ·
TRP (TIGER RACING PRODUCTS) is also accepting resumes please email to quadboy400@aol.com thank you

gold air duct

blue honda

new flat design

I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW THESE PARTS LOOK IN THE SUN..CAMERA THROWS THE LOOK OFF ALOT BECAUSE OF THE FLASH I CAN PUT MONEY ON IT YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPONITED WITH ONE OF OUR HOODS

SOLIDS HOODS-75 SHIPPED
SOLIDS DUCTS-80 SHIPPED
COLORED HOODS-120 SHIPPED
COLORED AIR DUCTS-100 SHIPPED

BUY BOTH TOGETHER AND SAVE 10 DOLLARS

DONT FORGET WE ARE ACCEPTING RESUMES UNTIL THE NEW YEAR FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME AT QUADBOY400@AOL.COM LOOKS FOR MORE COLORS SOON,WANT ONE YOU DONT SEE?ASK ME ILL MAKE IT AND IF YOU LIKE IT YOU CAN BUY AND IF NOT NO PROBLEMS..

fill in that ugly void with our air duct with or without vents

See less See more
#3 ·
i can do any color, but prefer black or white because they hold up the best because they are gelcoat i can also do red as well,the other colors are painted on but have seem to hold up awesome i have green shock covers and they still look awesome after pounds of roost

#6 ·

this is just the start ive been tryin some different colors this is green pictured...loooks amazing in the sun picture doesnt do it justice..i now have the ability to make any color you can think of....gold,blue,red,silver,purple,orange want to mix it up and add two or even three colors like blue gold and silver it can be done for no additonal cost... metallic flake hoods are running 125.00 any questions please ask

#8 ·
I have recived a few of tony's parts and they are real nice he does do a great job with the gel coat it was near perfect and the sparkles realy stand out . plus tony is sell ing these for half the price of the comp we are running these on all of are team kawasaki bikes . thanks tony for the great product .

#9 ·
I know that these are on my christmas list!!!

#12 ·
I dig that new color also. Damn you've got some skills bro.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.